Enter your password. Touch Manual setup.
Enter the domain name. Touch Exchange server. Enter the Exchange server.
Samsung Galaxy Ace II x (Android: 4.1.2)
Touch Back. Scroll to and touch Next. Touch OK. Touch Activate. Change the account name if required, and touch Done. The email account has been added. Was this article useful?
Set up your phone for Exchange email
Yes No. Related articles. See more. Recently viewed articles. Back to top. View full manual Share this article.
- Set Up Corporate Email (Exchange ActiveSync®) - Samsung Galaxy Tab™?
- descargar ringtones para blackberry 8220.
- full screen caller id on iphone 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace.
- Set up your phone for Exchange email : Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)?
- unit converter free download android?
- indian astrology app for android;
You are here: Set up your phone for Exchange email: Samsung Galaxy J5 You can set up your phone to send and receive email messages from your Exchange email account. Find "Accounts" Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
Press the settings icon. Press Accounts.
cannot set up email account on android phone
Create new email account Press Add account. Press Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Enter email address Press Email address and key in your email address. Enter password Press Password and key in the password for your email account. Enter server name Press the field below "Exchange server" and key in the server address.
Set up Exchange email - Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT - Android - Smart Guides
Press Use client certificate to turn the function on or off. Return to the home screen Press the Home key to return to the home screen. Find "Settings" Press Apps.
- kate spade blackberry z10 case!
- download music timer for blackberry!
- mumbai police mobile theft complaint.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace support..
- are pear pod phones real.
- Connect with Telstra on social media.
Press Samsung. Press Email. Press MORE.